Online Science Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for iit jee coaching institute

4 posters

Go down

looking for iit jee coaching institute Empty looking for iit jee coaching institute

Post by abhisek Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Hi Guys
i have completed my schooling this year now i am looking to prepare for iit jee but i am a bit confused in deciding which institute to join

I have heard the Anurag Trivedi sir is the best teacher for maths. Cloud vidya have come up with live lectures of trivedi sir

Does this thing sounds good ?
please give inputs !! Smile

abhisek
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

looking for iit jee coaching institute Empty Re: looking for iit jee coaching institute

Post by abhisek Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Hi all members

Reply me if you know about it...

abhisek
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

looking for iit jee coaching institute Empty Re: looking for iit jee coaching institute

Post by abhisek Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Hi,
Reply me , if you know about best coaching institute

abhisek
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

looking for iit jee coaching institute Empty IITJEE Coaching Institute for IITJEE Preparation: Vidyamandir Classes

Post by sprihasingh Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:59 pm

Vidyamandir Classes: The Top IITJEE Coaching Institute in Delhi for IITJEE, AIEEE and other Engineering Entrance Exams. Vidyamandir provides Regular Classroom Courses to crack IIT JEE.
For more information please visit: Vidyamandir Classes

sprihasingh
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by abhisek Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:20 pm

i Agree you vidyamandir classes but some people thourgh we gere found that cloud vidya provide best coaching institute for iit jee..

so please give your view

abhisek
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by tonydisalva Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:06 pm

Hi

please more the information about the

tonydisalva
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

looking for iit jee coaching institute Empty Prepare for IIT JEE with the help of video lectures

Post by ruchisingla Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:11 pm

For the Best Preparation of IIT JEE Online you can check wiziq.com/course/40456 which provides the Video Lectures DVDs covering the Complete Syllabus for the Preparation of IIT JEE, 11th ,12th and it also provides the Strategies of IIT toppers.

ruchisingla
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum